Jaszac Trenton Lawyers |  Every Move Covered
Every Move Covered


Visa Classes

general skilled migration - skill Select

Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189

If you are a skilled worker who is not sponsored by an employer, state or a family member, you may be eligible for the Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189). This permanent visa enables successful applicants to live and work anywhere in Australia. To qualify, you must have an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List and score 60 points in the points test at the time you are invited to apply.

Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190

For skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government, the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) is a permanent visa that is available. All successful applicants must have an occupation on the Consolidated Occupation List, be nominated by a state or territory government and score at least 60 points in the points test at the time you are invited to apply.

Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 489

Live and work in regional Australia with the Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 489). It is a provisional visa for skilled workers who are nominated by a regional state/ territory government or an eligible relative. It provides benefits including a pathway to permanent residency (subclass 887).

Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485

Recently graduated from an Australian education provider? The Temporary Graduate Skilled Visa (subclass 485) is a post study visa for recent graduates with eligible qualifications to extend their stay with full work and study rights. To qualify for this visa, foreign graduates may select from the Graduate Work Stream or the Post-Graduate Work Stream.

Business & Investment visas

Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 188/888)

Those who are ineligible for the Business Talent Visa are encouraged to apply for the Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188/888) as it is a temporary visa that leads to permanent residency in Australia. Learn more about the three streams, comprising of the Business Innovation Stream, Investor Stream and Significant Investor Visa Stream.

Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132)

To acquire permanent residency through a business visa, there are many options for you to choose from. If you have previous business experience and are looking to establish a new business in Australia or develop an existing business, the Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (subclass 132) offers you the opportunity to achieve this. View this page to find out more.

Working Visas

Temporary Work Visa Subclass 457 and Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (TSS)  from 2018 

The TSS visa will replace the subclass 457 visa.  which entitles skilled workers to work in Australia for up to 2 years years if they are sponsored by an approved Australian employer in an occupation listed on the Short Term Skilled Occupations List (STSOL) and 4 years if on the Medium and Long Term Strtegic Skills List (MLTSSL).  It is compulsory for your professional skills or work experience to be relevant to the position you are applying for in Australia.

Employer Nomination Scheme Visa Subclass 189

For Australian employers looking to sponsor skilled workers to live and work full-time in Australia, there is the Employer Nomination Scheme. The applicant must possess relevant qualifications and work experience in the nominated occupation, and be nominated in an occupation outlined in the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL).

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Visa Subclass 187

The RSMS Visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled individuals who want to live and work in regional Australia. Under the RSMS Scheme, employers are entitled to nominate staff from abroad to fill skilled permanent positions they are unable to fill from the local labour market.

Temporary Long Stay Sports Visa Subclass 401

For individuals who want to work in Australia for a sporting organisation or club as a coach or support personnel for Australian athletes or teams.

Training & Research Visa Subclass 402

Individuals who want to work for one employer whilst completing on-the-job training for up to 24 months are encouraged to apply for the Training and Research Visa (subclass 402). This temporary post study work visa has three subcategories comprising of occupational training, professional development and academic research.

Working Holiday Visa

Enjoy an extended holiday in Australia in addition to finding short term employment to fund your travels with the Working Holiday and the Work and Holiday visa programs. work visas for individuals between the ages of 18-30 years old the opportunity to work and live in Australia for up to 24 months

Student Visas

Since the 1st of July 2016, a new Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) has come into effect, allowing international students to apply for a single Student visa (subclass 500), regardless of their chosen course of study

All levels of education are available to international students, including primary, secondary, tertiary, postgraduate and vocational. This Is Australia, provides valuable information for individuals who are interested in studying in Australia, to ensure they hold the correct visa for their intended course.

Partner & Spouse

Spouse Visas

The Spouse Visa enables a married, de facto or same-sex partner to be sponsored by their partner, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Our highly qualified migration agents will work with you and your partner’s specific situation to provide you with the right information and reduce stress.

Prospective Marriage/ Fiancé Visas

Are you looking to get married in Australia? The Prospective Marriage/ Fiancé Visa enables you to be granted a temporary visa so that you can marry your Australian partner. It is also a pathway to applying for a Spouse Visa, while residing in Australia. Secure the required visa so you and your partner can be together in Australia.

Contributory Parent Visa and Parent Visa

If your children are living in Australia, a Contributory Parent Visa and Parent Visa enables children to sponsor their parents to experience the lifestyle and benefits of living in Australia. Depending on your circumstances, applicants are able to apply for an onshore or offshore visa.

Other Family Visas

Our registered migration agents also provide assistance with a multitude of other family visas, including the Child Visa, Remaining Relative (subclass 835/115), Aged Dependent Relative (subclass 838/114), Carer (subclass 836/116) and the New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (subclass 461).


Has your Australian visa been recently refused or cancelled when you believe it should not have? If so, then you may be eligible to apply for an appeal with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. Increase your chances of a more favourable decision as we assist in reviewing your documentation, preparing and submitting your application to the MRT on your behalf. Discover how you can benefit from our impressive win ratio that exceeds the national average benchmark.


We are dedicated to seeing you achieve your success as we may then enjoy ours.
— Daniel trenton, director


Let's Chat.

Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal or immigration enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible.  To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us how we can help you achieve your desired outcome. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.


Name *
Please do not include confidential or sensitive information in your message. In the event that we are representing a party with opposing interests to your own, we may have a duty to disclose any information you provide to our client.