As an Australian Legal Practitioner, Daniel provides expert legal and business advice to Australian based corporate groups operating in finance, digital marketing, hospitality, property and technology industries and takes pride in advising Australia’s leading professional athletes, entertainers and sporting organisations via his role as head of legal to Jaszac Investments. Daniel also has experience practicing in Criminal defence and migration law for select clients.
Daniel has acted in the following capacities:
- Negotiating and drafting agreements for leading sport and entertainment companies for the benefit of international sporting and entertainment icons.
- Providing representation and advice to international entities on cross border sale of goods and services.
- Commercial litigation.
- Preparation of joint venture, partnerships and merger/acquisition agreements.
- Providing advice and representation to star athletes such as award winning AFL players, and other world renowned sporting icons
- Drafting agreements & providing advice to national and international entertainment production companies
- Drafting of commercial contracts
- Represents state and national sporting organisations on matters relating to governance, selection, membership and litigation.
- Defence of individuals in criminal matters.
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
Daniel's involvement in elite level sport is not limited to his capacity as a lawyer. Daniel has significant achievement in sport including honours such as:
- Olympic Silver Medalist - Sydney 2000 (Taekwondo)
- Australian Sports Star Award - 2000
- Olympic Taekwondo Team Captain and Quarter Finalist - Athens 2004
- Olympic Head Coach - Beijing 2008
- Australian Olympic Committee Member - 2004 - 2008
- International Olympic Committee appointed - Youth Role Model Singapore Olympics 2010
- President of National Sporting Organisation for Taekwondo 2016
Daniel applies the same level of pride, dedication and focus as your legal representative as he has done in his highly distringuished sporting career.
legal consultants & counsel
We offer our clients access to a team highly skilled team of legal professionals that we have developed trusted and successful relationships with in support our business and individual clients.
Registered Migration Agent, MMIA
Founder and Principal at JK Legal, John brings many years of experience as a former partner of Ryan Carlisle Thomas Lawyers.
Whist also excelling in Migration and Criminal Law, John's expertise stems from a vast back ground in employment and industrial relations and has acted in the following capacities:
- Managing Partner for the Industrial and Employment Division
- Represented State and Federal Trade Unions over a period of 17 years
- Acted for Australian Nursing Federation, Australian Services Union
- National Union of Workers, Electrical Trade Union, Teachers Federation, Meat Workers, AMWU, Metal Trades Workers, Medical Scientists, Allied Health Professionals
- Represented the majority of Victorian and Australian Trade Unions before the High Court of Australia in relation to the Industrial Relations Constitutional Disputes
- Registered Migration Agent with a Specialist Practice in Migration Law
- Advises and represents international students in relation to their visa issues
- Representation of many incorporated associations particularly sporting bodies incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1981
Excels in providing commercial legal solutions for corporations and small businesses and has acted in the following capacities:
- Drafting commercial licensing agreements for bio technology companies
- Constitutional advice for Pty Ltd and Ltd corporations
- Employment advice and contractual negotiations for employers and employees
- Drafting of patents and advice on Intellectual Property matters for leading medical corporations
- Mediation attendance and commercial litigation advice for commercial parties in dispute
- Drafting and advice on business contracts
- General advice on lease agreements and other property related matters
Michael is a highly skilled legal clerk that is waiting to assist you in your legal matter.
Our experienced and friendly legal secretary who is waiting to assist you in communicating with our legal team.